Amend the bill, as and if amended, page 19, by striking lines 32-39 and inserting:
/ Section 56-2-3080. (A) It is unlawful for a person to sell a new moped for use on public highways or operate a moped on public highways without:
(1) operable pedals, if the moped is equipped with pedals;
(2) at least one rearview mirror;
(3) an operable headlight and running lights;
(4) brake lights that are operable when either brake is deployed; and
(5) a flashing red rear tail light that is continuously engaged while the moped is in operation. /
Renumber sections to conform.
Amend title to conform.