Training and System Information
Announcements:January 10, 2014 - Follow Senate and House Meetings on Twitter - For details view the LSA Twitter Announcement.
November 4, 2013 - New security measures on the legislative network are outlined in a Memo to All Users on Cyber Security 2013.
Effective May 21, 2013 pursuant to legislation (A31, R42, H3223) passed by the General Assembly and signed by the Governor, our Agency name has changed to the Legislative Services Agency (LSA).
We appreciate your patience as we begin updates to the training documentation to reflect this change.
South Carolina Legislative Staff Portal
Installation Process for Personal Computers
Installation Process for Windows 8 Personal Computers
Installation Process for iPhone and iPad
Installation Process for Android Devices
Using Applications on the Staff Portal
- Training Class Calendar - March 2014
- Training Tools
- Window 7 and Internet Explorer 9
- LSA Training Videos
Office Of Senate Finance
Helpful Tips and Articles of Interest
- Note to iPhone and iPad Users: The operating system on your device must be updated to iOS 5 to enable scrolling of the meeting schedules from the home page of the website.
- Change Email Password On Smartphones
- Blog, Tweet and Post: Proceed With Caution - Social media tools can pose ethical problems for lawmakers - NCSL State Legislatures Magazine, October/November 2011
- Staff: Ethics in the Virtual World - NCSL State Legislatures Magazine, October/November 2011
- Tower at 1301 Gervais, a landmark in the Columbia skyline, becomes IT-oLogy @ Innovista - Columbia Business Regional Report, March 9, 2012
Legislative Phone System - Updated: November 12, 2013