The Joint Legislative Conference Room (Library)
The Library is one of the most beautiful rooms in the State House. The twin spiral cast iron staircases and columns were originally installed in 1889. The massive chandelier was originally gas lit and is the only remaining original State House chandelier. The beauty of the library is enhanced by the Tennessee pediment door, the "rosed mosaic" glass windows and the original mahogany doors.