Current StatusView additional legislative information at the LPITS web site.
Bill Number: 2002 Ratification Number: 52 Act Number 15 Introducing Body: House Subject: Voting places for the voting precincts in Allendale County
(A15, R52, H2002)
AN ACT TO AMEND ARTICLE 1 OF CHAPTER 7 OF TITLE 7, CODE OF LAWS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, 1976, RELATING TO LOCATION OF PRECINCTS AND VOTING PLACES, BY ADDING SECTION 7-7-55 SO AS TO ESTABLISH THE VOTING PLACES FOR THE VOTING PRECINCTS IN ALLENDALE COUNTY.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of South Carolina:
SECTION 1. Article 1 of Chapter 7 of Title 7 of the 1976 Code is amended by adding:
"Section 7-7-55. The voting places for the respective voting precincts in Allendale County are:
(1) Allendale No. 1 Precinct 1: National Guard Armory
(2) Allendale No. 2 Precinct 2: Allendale Elementary School
(3) Fairfax No. 1 Precinct 3: Fairfax Community Hut
(4) Fairfax No. 2 Precinct 4: Fairfax Community Hut
(5) Martin Precinct 5: Martin Depot
(6) Sycamore Precinct 6: Sycamore Community House
(7) Ulmer Precinct 7: Ulmer Town Hall
(8) Woods Precinct 8: Allendale Primary School."
SECTION 2. This act takes effect upon approval by the Governor.