House of Representatives Amendment History Quick Guide
The Amendment History feature offers a comprehensive, sortable list of all amendments considered by the House. House Amendment History is available beginning in Session 119 (2011-2012) through the current Session.
- Current Amendment (displays current amendment being addressed by the House)
- Legislation Page - House Amendment History (displays list of all amendments)
How To Access House Amendment History
- Access the Legislation link on the left vertical menu bar.
- On the Legislation page, on the right side bulleted items below the Bills and Amendments Considered By The House heading, click the House Amendment History link.
- Amendment history results will return a list of all amendments considered by the House for the current Session.
- The results may be sorted by the column headings, Date/Time, Bill#, and Amendment#.
- Click the column heading of your interest to sort the data in ascending or descending order.
- To access amendments considered by the House in previous Sessions, change the Session in the drop-down box located above the top of the list and then click the Submit button. Additionally, the Chamber may be changed.
Questions or Assistance Regarding the House Amendment History Features
On behalf of the South Carolina General Assembly, the Legislative Services Agency (LSA) maintains the legislative website and can assist with accessing House Amendment History via the features described above.
For assistance, please send us a message or contact us at (803)212-4420.