House of Representatives Amendment History Quick Guide
Beginning in Session 119 (2011-2012) Amendments considered by the House will be archived and made available from the following locations:
- Current Amendment (displays current amendment being addressed by the House)
- Legislation Page - House Amendment History (displays list of all amendments)
Overview and Details
The amendments considered by the House are printed in the official House of Representatives Journal. Additionally, amendments being addressed by the House as the Current Amendment have been accessible on the legislative website.
The Current Amendment considered by the House will continue to be a feature on the site.
The Amendment History feature offers a comprehensive, sortable list of all amendments considered by the House.
How To Access House Amendment History
- Access the Legislation link on the left vertical menu bar.
- On the Legislation page, on the right side bulleted items below the Amendments Considered By The House heading, click the House Amendment History link.
- Amendment history results will return a list of all amendments considered by the House for the current Session.
- The results may be sorted by the column headings, Date/Time, Bill#, and Amendment#.
- Click the column heading of your interest to sort the data in ascending or descending order.
Questions or Assistance Regarding the House Amendment History Features
On behalf of the South Carolina General Assembly, the Legislative Services Agency (LSA) maintains the legislative website and can assist with accessing House Amendment History via the features described above.
For assistance, please send us a message or contact us at (803)212-4420.