Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Spartanburg
District 12 - Greenville & Spartanburg Counties - Map
602 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6008
Send message to Senator Bright
P.O. Box 589
Home Phone (864) 576-6742
Business Phone (864) 978-9522
- Born March 21, 1970 in Greer
- Son of Marvin L. Bright, Jr. and Virginia Bright
- Dorman High School, 1988
- July 24, 1993 married Amy Byers, 2 children, Kaylee and Kendyl
- Board of Visitors, Southeastern Theological Seminary
- Board of Directors, Palmetto Family Council
- Friend of Taxpayer Award, Spartanburg County Taxpayers Assn.
- Attorney General's Commission on the Family, 2001
- William Wallace Caucus
- Member, Roebuck Baptist Church
Service In Public Office
- District Six School Board, 1999 - 2003
- Senate, 2009 - Present