Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Chairman, Senate Invitations Committee
Republican - Anderson
District 3 - Anderson County - Map
402 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6320
Cell Phone (864) 202-8394
Send message to Senator Bryant
104-A North Ave.
- Residing at 1104 Harpers Way, Anderson
- Born February 19, 1967 in Anderson
- Son of Clifford W. and Gloria J. Bryant
- T. L. Hanna High School, 1985
- University of Georgia, B.S., 1989
- Aug. 26, 1989 married Ann Barinowski, 3 children
- President, Bryant Pharmacy and Supply, 1995-
- Activities Director, Camp Hope, 1989-
- Recipient Circle Award President George W. Bush, 2004
- Treasurer/Deacon, Concord Community Church, 1993-
- Member, Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce, 2004-
- Chairman, Anderson County Republican Party, 1997-01
- Delegate, Republican National Convention, 2000
- Vice President, 10th Distrist Pharmacy Association
- Legislative Audit Council, 2005-07
- Founding member, William Wallace Caucus, 2005-
- Friend of the Taxpayers Award, South Carolina Association of Taxpayers, 2006
- Greater Easley Chamber of Commerce, 2005-
Service In Public Office