Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Greenville
District 17 - Greenville County - Map
326A Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6891
Send message to Representative Burns
100 Old Locust Hill Road
Home Phone (864) 895-4593
Business Phone (864) 906-6949
- Residing at 100 Old Locust Hill Road, Taylors
- Born June 9, 1952 in Columbia
- Son of James Edward and Mildred Paris Burns
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 1974
- May 18, 1974 married Anne Marie Park, 4 children, Matthew, Kristin, Rhett and Katherine
- Board member, Taylors Free Medical Clinic 2011-
- Board member, Davis Lar Intl. Children's Fund 2011-
- Member, The Greater Travelers Rest Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Sunday School Teacher, Deacon, Trustee and Treasurer at Enoree Baptist Church, 1959-