Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Orangeburg
District 66 - Orangeburg County - Map
309C Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-2809
Send message to Representative Cobb-Hunter
P.O. Box 2263
Home Phone (803) 531-1257
Business Phone (803) 534-2448
- Social Work Administrator
- Residing at 4188 Five Chop Rd., Orangeburg
- Born November 5, 1952 in Gifford, Florida
- Daughter of Selvin, Sr. and the late Nina (Walker) Cobb
- Florida A & M University, B.S., 1973
- Florida State University, M.A., 1978
- South Carolina Board of Social Work Examiners, LISW, 1990
- August 30, 1975 married Terry Keith Hunter
- Member, Leadership South Carolina, Class of 1986
- House Minority Leader, 1997-00
- South Carolina Chapter of National Association of Social Workers
- South Carolina American Civil Liberties Union
- Branchville NAACP
- Orangeburg County Democratic Party
- National Committeewoman, Democratic National Committee
- Chairwoman, Southern Caucus, Democratic National Committee
- Chairwoman, National Black Caucus of State Legislators Youth Committee
- Joint Bond Review Committee
- Awarded Florida A & M University National Alumni Association 2014 Distinguished Alumnus Award
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, January 28, 1992 - Present