Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Fairfield
District 17 - Chester, Fairfield & York Counties - Map
508 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6132
Send message to Senator Coleman
P. O. Box 1006
Business Phone (803) 635-6884
- Residing at 125 S. Garden St., Winnsboro
- Born May 12, 1956 in Winnsboro
- Son of the late George F. and Lucy Davis Coleman
- The Citadel, B.A., 1979
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1985
- February 10, 1990 married Marian Walker McNair, 3 children, Creighton B., Jr., Chandler McNair, and Marion Walker
- Class President, The Citadel, 1979
- Fifth Judicial Circuit Prosecutor, 1985-90
- Sixth Circuit Prosecutor, 1990-92
- Admitted to Fourth Circuit United States Court of Appeals, January 1993
- Committee of Disciplinary Procedures, South Carolina Bar, 1992-95
- Vestry at St. John's Episcopal Church, 1997-99
- Chairman, Fairfield County Democratic Party, 1998
- Public Defenders Board for Chester and Fairfield Counties
Sponsored Bills in the Senate
Sponsored Bills in the House
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2001 - 2008
- Senate, 2009 - Present