Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Chairman, Senate Rules Committee
Republican - Newberry
District 18 - Lexington, Newberry & Union Counties - Map
311 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6330
Send message to Senator Cromer
P.O. Box 378
Home Phone (803) 364-3950
- Residing in Prosperity
- Born December 1, 1947 in Newberry
- Son of Mable S. and the late William R. Cromer
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 1973
- Aug. 30, 1969 married Linda Epting, 2 children, Candace and Heather
- Newberry County Development Board, 1993-00
- South Carolina Board of Pharmacy, 1994-00
- Lt. Colonel (Ret.), South Carolina Army National Guard, 30 years
Service In Public Office
- Prosperity Town Council, 1973 - 1980
- Senate, April 15, 2003 - Present