Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Beaufort
District 46 - Beaufort & Jasper Counties - Map
602 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6008
Send message to Senator Davis
P.O. Drawer 1107
Business Phone (843) 252-8583
- Residing in Beaufort
- Born May 31, 1960, in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Son of G. Thomas and Yvonne C. Davis
- Furman University., B.A., 1982, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Ulmer Medal
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1985, Order of the Coif, Sobeloff Prize for Outstanding Constitutional Law Scholarship, graduated with highest honors
- January 5, 1985 married Reid Lawrence, 3 children, Elizabeth, Grace and Claire
- Admitted to South Carolina Bar, 1985
- Practiced law at Harvey & Battey, P.A., 1985-
- Former member of Board of Directors: Historic Beaufort Foundation, Greater Beaufort Chamber of Commerce, Beaufort County Planning Board, Lowcountry Council of Governments, Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority, and South Carolina States Ports Authority
- Co-managed Mark Sanford's 2002 and 2006 gubernatorial campaigns
- Served in Governor Mark Sanford's admininstration as senior policy advisor, co-chief of staff, deputy chief of staff, and chief of staff
- Chaired the bi-state Jasper Port negotiating committee
Service In Public Office