Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Greenville
District 23 - Greenville County - Map
414B Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6791
Send message to Representative Dillard
5 Alleta Ave.
Home Phone (864) 233-6549
Business Phone (864) 294-2503
- Director of Community Relations, Furman University
- Residing at 5 Alleta Ave., Greenville
- Born March 10, 1965 in Greenville
- Daughter of Moses C. and Vera H. Dillard
- Winthrop University, B.S., 1987
- Walden University, M.P.A., 2008
- Board member, Phyllis Wheatley Association, 1999–
- Greenville Housing Fund, 2007–
- Genesis Homes CDC, 2007–
- Greenville Forward, 2007–
- Municipal Association of South Carolina, 2006–08
- United Way of Greenville County, 2005–
- The Alliance for Quality Education, 2000–03
- Generations Group Homes, 2000–04
- Board of Trustees, Greenville County Library Board, 1997–99
- Board of Visitors, The University Center, 2003–08
- Advisory Board, Bank of Travelers Rest, 2007–
- President, Conference of Black Municipal Elected Officials, 2006–08
- Epsilon Tau Omega, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Lay Leader, John Wesley United Methodist Church
Service In Public Office
- Greenville City Council, 1999 – 2008
- House of Representatives, 2009 – Present