- Retired University Administrator
- Residing at 286 Allen St., Barnwell
- Voorhees College, A.A., 1975, B.S., 1978
- Married to Doris Creech, 1 child, the late Donnie Darell Hosey
- Post Commander, Harley-Butler American Legion Post No. 246
- Board Member, Salkehatchie Vietnam Veterans
- Chairman, Barnwell County Community Activities Center, Inc.
- Member, VFW Post No. 10595
- Disabled American Veterans
- Community Service Club of Williston, Inc.
- Chairman, Barnwell County Democratic Party, 1994
- Barnwell-Blackville Branch NAACP
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- President, Greenbranch Christian Benevolent Society
- Past Most Worshipful Grand Master of Prince Hall Masons of the State of South Carolina
- Member, St. Thomas Grove Missionary Baptist Church
- United States Marine Corps, June 3, 1966 to August 22, 1969
Sponsored Bills in the House
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, June 1, 1999 - Present