Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Spartanburg
District 13 - Greenville, Spartanburg & Union Counties - Map
501 Gressette Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6100
Cell Phone (864) 804-8499
Send message to Senator Martin
P.O. Box 575
- Engineer/Business Owner
- Residing in Spartanburg County
- Born December 31, 1971 in Spartanburg
- Son of Shellie and Cheryl Martin
- Clemson University, B.S., 1994, M.S., 1999
- June 7, 1997 married Amy M., 2 children, Ashlyn and Aidan
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1994-
- Chairman of Spartanburg County Legislative Delegation
- Honorary Member, Pacolet Lions Club
- Deacon, Philadelphia Baptist Church
Service In Public Office
- Board of Trustees, Spartanburg County School District Six, 2005
- Senate, 2009 - Present