Senate Amendment History Quick Guide
The Amendment History feature offers a comprehensive, sortable list of all amendments considered by the Senate. Senate Amendment History is available beginning in Session 119 (2011-2012) through the current Session.
- Current Amendment (displays current amendment being addressed by the Senate)
- Legislation Page - Senate Amendment History (displays list of all amendments)
How To Access Senate Amendment History
- Access the Legislation link on the left vertical menu bar.
- On the Legislation page, on the right side bulleted items below the Bills and Amendments Considered By The Senate heading, click the Senate Amendment History link.
- Amendment history results will return a list of all amendments considered by the Senate for the current Session.
- The results may be sorted by the column headings, Date/Time, Bill#, and Amendment#.
- Click the column heading of your interest to sort the data in ascending or descending order.
- To access amendments considered by the Senate in previous Sessions, change the Session in the drop-down box located above the top of the list and then click the Submit button. Additionally, the Chamber may be changed.
Questions or Assistance Regarding the Senate Amendment History Features
On behalf of the South Carolina General Assembly, the Legislative Services Agency (LSA) maintains the legislative website and can assist with accessing Senate Amendment History via the features described above.
For assistance, please send us a message or contact us at (803)212-4420.