Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Chairman, House Ethics Committee
Republican - Lexington
District 89 - Lexington County - Map
519B Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-3114
Send message to Representative Bingham
P.O. Box 2025
Home Phone (803) 796-3582
Business Phone (803) 796-9300
- Civil Engineer/Owner, American Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Residing at 712 Moss Creek Dr., Cayce
- Born August 3, 1962 in Cayce
- Son of William Harold, Sr. and Marylynn Bingham
- University of South Carolina, B.S., 1984
- June 14, 1986 married Jennie Lynn Pearce, 2 children, Kayla McKenzie and Kellie Nicole
- Member, City of Cayce Planning Commission, 1994-96
- Lexington School District Two Board of Trustees, 1996-00, Chairman, 1998-00
- Deacon, Trinity Baptist Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2001 - Present