Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Spartanburg
District 34 - Spartanburg County - Map
402D Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6792
Send message to Representative Forrester
287 Creekridge Dr.
Home Phone (864)595-1137
Business Phone (864) 592-6204
- Economic Development
- Residing at 287 Creekridge Dr., Spartanburg
- Born February 5, 1951 in Spartanburg
- Son of Paul Davis Forrester and Peggy Jarrell
- University of the State of New York, B.S.
- July 13, 1969 married Connie Carnes, 2 children, Brian Michael and Melissa Bishop
- Chairman, Spartanburg Area Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President, South Carolina Operations Piedmont Natural Gas Company
- Chairman, State Board of Education
- Member, Economic Growth Council, Spartanburg
- Chairman, Upstate South Carolina Alliance
- Board member, Economic Futures Group, Spartanburg
- Member, Executive Committee Ten at the Top
- Action Team for Spartanburg/Cherokee Development Corp.
- Professional Development Committee, South Carolina Economic Development Association
- Public Service Award, Educ. U Bus. Summit in Support of Education, 2010
- Citizens for Sound Conservation's Carrot and Peas Award, 2010
- South Carolina Chamber's Business Advocate Award, 2010
- Sword and Mace Award, BIPEC, 2010
- Board member, State Workforce Investment Board
- Public Utility Review Committee
- Command Sergeant Major, United States Army Reserve
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2009 - Present