Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Charleston
District 110 - Charleston County - Map
326C Blatt Bldg.
Home Phone (803) 252-0845
Business Phone (803) 734-2977
Send message to Representative Limehouse
22 Menotti St.
Home Phone (843) 577-6242
Business Phone (843) 577-6242
- Commercial Real Estate Broker/Executive with Limehouse Properties, Hotel, Motel Management
- Residing at 22 Menotti St., Charleston
- Born August 8, 1962 in Charleston
- Son of H. B. and Frances (Fennell) Limehouse
- University of South Carolina, B.S.
- May 8, 1993 married Susan Ramsay, 2 children, Chase Alexander and Eliza Devereaux
- Member, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, 1981-84
- South Carolina Senate Page, 1983-84
- Volunteer Coordinator for Reagan-Bush, 1984
- Legislative Aide to United States Senator Strom Thurmond
- 1995 Legislator of the Year by National Solid Waste Management Association
- Former Member, Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Joint Bond Review Committee Special Property Tax Ad Hoc Subcommittee
- South Carolina Waterfowl Association
- Association of Realtors
- Legislative Council
- Legislative Committee, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, 1994-
- Hunley Commission
- E. Cooper Republican Men's Club, life member
- Education, Labor, and Job Training Commission of the Assembly on Federal Issues, National Conference of State Legislators
- Member, South Carolina Transportation Infrastructure Bank
- South Carolina House Republican Caucus
- Chairman, Charleston County Legislative Delegation, 2008-09
- Hibernian Society
- St. Michael's Episcopal Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 1995 - Present