Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Charleston
District 109 - Charleston & Dorchester Counties - Map
328D Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-3192
Send message to Representative Mack
4340 Evanston Blvd.
North Charleston 29418
Home Phone (843) 760-0198
Business Phone (843) 225-4869
- Businessman/Radio Talk Show Host/President, Sunrise Communications of Charleston
- Residing at 4340 Evanston Blvd., North Charleston
- Born December 13, 1953 in Charleston
- Son of David James, Jr. and Dorothy P. Mack
- Howard University, B.S., 1975
- Married to Sheryl Ann Shaw, 3 children, David IV, Brandon, and Daniel
- Lay speaker, Old Bethel United Methodist Church
- COBRA Board of Directors
- North Charleston branch of NAACP
- Board of Directors of South Carolina Coalition for Black Voter Participation
- Co-Chair of the Progressive Network
- Member, Charleston Chapter of Rainbow PUSH
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
- Board of Directors of the Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC), 1977-81
- Carolina Youth Development Center, 1977-82
- Editorial writer with The Chronicle, 1986-88
- South Carolina Substance Abuse Commission, 1980-84
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 1997 - Present