Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Charleston
District 115 - Charleston County - Map
420D Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6872
Send message to Representative McCoy
135 King St.
Home Phone (843) 452-4722
Business Phone (843) 628-2855
- Attorney, McCoy & Stokes, LLC
- Born August 20, 1978 in Charleston
- Son of Peter M. and Lucy Coleman McCoy
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., 2001
- Regent University, J.D., 2005
- June 19, 2010 married Jennifer Blanchard, 3 children, Mae Loflin, Lucy Davis and Peter Michael III
- Assistant Solicitor, Charleston County, 2005-10
- Executive Board, Charleston Lawyers Club, 2007-
- Licensed to practice in Federal District Court of South Carolina and Federal Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Awarded the Key to James Island
- Advisory Board for Save the Morris Island Lighthouse
- Member, Folly Beach Civic Club
- Member, James Island Exchange Club
- Joint Legislative Screening Committee for Colleges and Universities
- Chairman, Family Law and Probate Subcommittee
- Named South Carolina Rising Star by South Carolina Super Lawyers 2013
- 2014 recipient of the Charleston Regional Business Journal's Forty under 40
- Member, Grace Episcopal Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2011 - Present