Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Richland
District 77 - Richland County - Map
330B Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6875
Send message to Representative McEachern
P.O. Box 3751
Home Phone (803) 786-8304
Business Phone (803) 735-1808
- Real Estate Broker
- Residing in Columbia
- Born April 10 in Dillon
- Son of the late Lawrence and the late Gilbertine McEachern
- Attended Furman University and Columbia International University, majoring in Political Science and Christian Education resprectively
- June 21 married Penny Smith, 2 children, Joseph II and Aaron
- Former Richland County Sheriff Deputy
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Central Midlands Council of Governments, S.C. Central Carolina Economic Alliance
- Regional Transportation Authority
- South Carolina Association of Counties Legislative Committee
- Student Advisory Committee of Cyril Busbee, State Department of Education and Governor John C. West, 1972-73
- Member, House Agriculture, Natural Resources and Environmental Affairs Committee
- House Invitations Committee
- Appointed to Workforce Review Committee
- Director, Christian Education, Ridgewood Baptist Church
Service In Public Office
- Richland County Council, 1997 - 2008, Chairman 2007 - 2008
- House of Representatives, 2009 - Present