Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Democrat - Spartanburg
District 31 - Spartanburg County - Map
414C Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-6638
Send message to Representative Mitchell
P. O. Box 3046
Home Phone (864) 279-4675
- Executive Director, Regenesis
- Residing at 505 North St., Spartanburg
- Born June 3, 1965 in Spartanburg
- Son of Margaret Duckett Mitchell and the late Harold Mitchell
- Attended South Carolina State University, 1984-85
- University of South Carolina, 1985-88
- Attending Dominion Bible College
- August 13, 1988 married Wanda Dawkins Mitchell, 3 children, David Benjamin, Elizabeth Ann, and Hannah Grace
- Member, EPA, National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
- BMW Community Advisory Council
- State Competitive Initiative Task Force on Distress Committee
- Board of Governors, Spartanburg Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman, Spartanburg Housing Development
- Member, Dominion Community Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, November 29, 2005 - Present