Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Laurens
District 14 - Greenwood & Laurens Counties - Map
327C Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 734-2830
Send message to Representative Pitts
372 Bucks Point Rd.
Home Phone (864) 923-2925
- Retired Greenville Police
- Born in Laurens
- Son of the late Joseph C., Jr. and the late Lois Lollis Pitts
- Lander University, B.S., 1985
- June 28, 1974 married Susan W. Slay, 3 children, Nolan, Clifton, and Della
- Ex Council of NASC
- Life member, NRA
- North American Hunting Club
- Gun Owners of South Carolina
- Member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- President, National Assembly of Sportsmen's Caucuses (NASC)
- Other Funds Oversight
- Lottery Oversight
- Agency Heads Salary and Benefits
- Rabun Creek Baptist Church
- United States Army Reserve
Service In Public Office
- Vice Chairman, Laurens County Council
- House of Representatives, 2003 - Present