Due to necessary and extensive upgrades of the computer system infrastructure, we have scheduled downtime for this weekend.
We expect to have major outages beginning Friday, November 21, 2014, from 6:00 PM until Sunday, November 23rd at 6:00 PM.
During these outages, this website will be unavailable.
Republican - Anderson
District 10 - Anderson, Greenville & Pickens Counties - Map
532D Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone (803) 212-6931
Send message to Representative Putnam
108 Angela Drive
Home Phone (864) 238-9431
Business Phone (864) 238-9431
- Landscape Supervisor, Planterís Touch
- Residing at 114 Hapsewee Drive, Piedmont
- Born November 10, 1988
- Son of William and Laura Hyatt Putnam
- Graduate, North Greenville University, 2011, B.S.
- Eagle Scout
- Victory 2004 volunteer
- North Greenville University activities: Freshman Class President; Student Body President, 2008
- Past President, North Greenville University Student Alumni Association
- Past President, College Republicans
- Member, Cross Country team
- Former Chairman, South Carolina Student Legislature Ways and Means Committee
- Former South Carolina Student Legislature Speaker Pro Tempore
- Member, Christ Church, Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, August 30, 2011 - Present