District 84 (Aiken County)
Republican - Aiken
522B Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone: (803) 734-3115
183 Edgar St.
Home Phone: (803) 593-2359
Business Phone: (803) 593-8987
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, March 7, 1989 - Present
- Retired Rural Carrier/Minister/Businessman
- Residing in Langley
- Born February 26, 1933 in Aiken
- Son of Mae Bel Smith Craig
- Universal Bible Institute, Alamo, Tennessee, D.D.
- Continuing Education, University of South Carolina-Aiken and Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- March 3, 1953 married Peggy C. Cato, 3 children, Garry R., Todd D., and Caroline M.
- Commander, Beech Island Rural Community Water District, 10 years
- Board of Education, Aiken County, 6 years, Vice Chairman, 4 years
- Former Member, House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee
- Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee
- Property and Casualty Insurance Subcommittee
- Labor and Commerce Subcommittee
- Member, Ways and Means Committee
- Chairman, K-12 and Special Schools-ETV
- Economic Development
- Other Taxes Subcommittees
- Chairman, House Ethics Committee