District 33 (Spartanburg County)
Republican - Spartanburg
402A Blatt Bldg.
Business Phone: (803) 212-6893
140 Bagwell Farm Rd.
Home Phone: (864) 596-1478
Business Phone: (864) 380-8777
Service In Public Office
- House of Representatives, 2011 - Present
- Retired, South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED)
- President, The Tallon Group, Inc.
- Residing at 140 Bagwell Farm Rd., Spartanburg
- Born September 30, 1944 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Son Virginia Perseghin Tallon and the late M. Ray Tallon
- Spartanburg Methodist College, A.A., 1970
- Limestone College, B.A., 1971
- June 20, 1971 married Linda Roberts, 2 children, Emily and E. Ray, Jr.
- Optimist Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, 1972
- Lion of the Year, 1981
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, Life member
- Board member, South Carolina Law Enforcement Officers Association, 1982-, past President, 1988-89, Life member
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- National Food Service Security Council Board, 1996-06, President, 1996-97
- Spokesperson National Food Service Security Council, 2006-08
- American Legion
- Vietnam Veterans Association
- Republican Caucus Whip
- Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Chairman, Freshman Caucus, 2010
- Member, House Judiciary Committee
- Member, Morningside Baptist Church
- Military service, United States Air Force, 1963-67